Wow! Please! Do it again!: Have a break, have a Samsung Galaxy S2 on KitKat!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Have a break, have a Samsung Galaxy S2 on KitKat!

It's been a while since the last post. Because they were all Jelly Bean releases! 4.1, 4.2, 4.3... Enough is enough! Then came KitKat, but guess what, oh no, there's no maintainer for my phone model for CM11. Thanks to XDA, I came to know of OmniROM, which I've tried but regretted (there were 3 different packages for gapps, what's up with that?). However, the difference in smoothness compared to Jelly Bean was amazing. I couldn't go back to CM10.2. Then I found CyanFox, a modified version of CM11 and possibly other ROMs. It's fast, and nothing feels broken so far. How am I going to change my phone now? :P


Highest scores on JellyBean vs KitKat